Appraisal Services: When trying to get from point A to point B, it is essential to have a good understanding of exactly “where” and “what” point A and point B is.
Our appraisals are designed to do just that – give you your starting point (an Evaluation appraisal), and then work with you, if it is appropriate, to provide visibility when you have “arrived” (a Benchmark appraisal which may result in a maturity level or capability level rating).
Our consultants are certified to provide expert analysis and appraisal services in the following areas:
- CMMI V2.0 Development View (including Supplier Agreement Management)
- CMMI V2.0 Services View (including Supplier Agreement Management)
- CMMI V2.0 High Maturity appraisal services
- CMMI V2.0 offered Case for Quality Voluntary Improvement Program (Medical Device Discovery Appraisal Program) appraisals
But we do more than just appraise where you are – we also provide the training you need to better understand CMMI V2.0:
- CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training (1 day)
- Foundations of Capability (2 days)
- Building Services Excellence (1 day)
- Building Development Excellence (1 day)
- CMMI V2.0 Overview (tailored to suit your needs)
- CMMI V2.0 offered Case for Quality Voluntary Improvement Program (Medical Device Discovery Appraisal Program) training
We also provide consulting services before and in-between appraisals to help you close any identified gaps. Refer to our Consulting Services for more details.
We can provide these services on site or remotely.
We had the pleasure of being re-appraised by Two Harbors at the CMMI Level 3 rating. Tom Klein and his team were very diligent and thoughtful with their approach, clearly showing their strong acumen and experience. They were highly focused on recommending what we as a firm need to accomplish to continue evolving as a CMMI appraised company. They demonstrated their commitment to our firm’s success through their strong engagement with our team and the collaborative and undisruptive way they worked with us. When presenting the final appraisal results, they provided meaningful and tangible recommendations for the future and made sure that the outcomes and messaging were communicated in a way that all participants were able to understand. We look forward to engaging with Two Harbors again in the future. Todd S, CEO
(The 2HC) CMMI team was very good. The domain expertise was strong, and their organizational and meeting facilitation skills were excellent. Plus they had a sense of humor. Generally one does not equate CMMI with fun, but I think they had a very nice presence and made the process enjoyable. Associate Director, Business Process